Best way to get in touch developers

I’ve been reading issue tickets, my understanding, you guys do this only for a hobby? Like I said, support would be dismal. What’s the criteria to answer post? So I don’t feel like you not purposely ignoring my post?

(Pedram Pourang) #2

Putting it very politely, your comments aren’t constructive.

We do this in our spare times and FREELY.

Personally, I do it because I enjoy it – call it a “hobby” if you want – but I don’t enjoy replying to rants.

So, any I say is useless I should should abandon all hope, tell me this than try to continue since my comments aren’t constructive

Just tell me now, so I am not wasting my time.

(Pedram Pourang) #4

You’re free to do whatever you want. Comments will be useful only if they have a useful idea in them. Your personal feelings are irrelevant.

Whatever you guys been doing have been useful, but criticism, is off-topic, while the intention is to help make it better for everyone. So, I am not right fit for this community.

(Pedram Pourang) #6

Here, criticism has a proper name: bug report. Clear bug reports are very welcome; no program – open-source or not – can be developed well without them.

Whether we have time to reply to your comments – quickly or not – is irrelevant. In the last year, I replied to comments, wrote codes and fixed bugs while I was in a hospital and no one knew that.

Frankly speaking, it’s really none of your business what we do or do not as a hobby.

Okay, I leave my date with you guys, I wait to next September and come back in 2019

Frankly speaking, you don’t have a Privacy Policy, since we being Frank

(Mark Rabideau) #9

@lhorace Please don’t include everyone as being “Frank”. I have to say I am not “Frank”… You can be Frank if you want to be… but not me. :):rofl: